As more and more people join Twitter this question is becoming louder. After all why would anyone else be interested in what I am doing at the moment and by same logic why would I want to know what others are doing?
But then, we also know that Twitter's growth has been phenomenal, which implies that it offers more than that. However, even after a great deal of research you might end up realising that Twitter is indeed, a tool to tell the world "what you are doing" and in less than 140 characters! How then is it going to help people who don't spend a lot of time on Web?
I don't think there is a straight and convincing answer to this question. This is Social Web, you know the answers when you are part of it, when you are not then you just don't get it (or you could be one of those super-intelligent people who can read the whole book by looking at the cover but in that case you shouldn't be reading this!)
In the next few posts I will relate my own experiences to help understand what the 140cc revolution is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment